Links to Club Trip Policies, Trip Coordinator Info, Waiver & Membership forms
Download Club Trip Info
- OKCC Coordinator Requirements
- OKCC Activity Policies
- OKCC Checklist
- OKCC Trip Coordinators
- OKCC N. Clackamas Pool Sign-in Sheet
- OKCC Columbia Pool Sign-in Sheet
- OKCC Forest Grove Pool Sign-in Sheet
We prefer you sign up and sign your waiver(s) on line.
You can sign a waiver online if you're already a member (or you need a waiver for a minor or other household member or a guest). See Waivers section below.
To join, see the Membership page for online payment and Membership sign up.
If you plan to bring a non-member guest on a trip, please have them fill out the OKCC Waiver or e-sign (preferred). See Waivers section below.
- OKCC Membership Form - only for use if you're paying by check or other non-Paypal method
- OKCC Waiver - Member or Guest, Adult or Minor
- OKCC Safety Reimbursement Form
- OKCC Incident Accident Report Form (2020)
NEW WAIVER REQUIRED
When you renew your membership, please submit a new waiver, also.
- E-sign from one of these links:
- or fill in online in PDF reader & sign electronically (DocuSign or similar)
- or Download the waiver, fill out, sign, scan and e-mail to email@example.com
- or Download the waiver, fill out, sign and mail to the address below.
The waiver can be downloaded from the OKCC Documents page or direct link here:
Download Latest PDF Waiver
The mailing address (it's also on the waiver itself) is:
Oregon Kayak and Canoe Club
PO Box 208
Vancouver, WA 98666
(This is our new address as of March 2021)
If you have any trouble, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org