Links to Club Trip Policies, Trip Coordinator Info, Waiver & Membership forms
Download Club Trip Info
- OKCC Coordinator Requirements
- OKCC Activity Policies
- OKCC Checklist
- OKCC Trip Coordinators
- 2022 Pool Session Forms coming soon
We prefer you sign up and sign your waiver(s) on line.
You can sign a waiver online if you're already a member (or you need a waiver for a minor or other household member or a guest). See Waivers section below.
To join, see the Membership page for online payment and Membership sign up.
If you plan to bring a non-member guest on a trip, please have them fill out the OKCC Waiver or e-sign (preferred). See Waivers section below.
- OKCC Membership Form - only for use if you're paying by check or other non-Paypal method
- OKCC Waiver - Member or Guest, Adult or Minor
- OKCC Safety Reimbursement Form
- OKCC Incident Accident Report Form (2020)
ANNUAL WAIVER REQUIRED
When you renew your membership, please submit a new waiver, also.
- We're now using SmartWavier - you can sign for Adult and/or minors at the same time: eSign SmartWaiver here
- or fill in online in PDF reader & sign electronically (DocuSign or similar)
- or Download the waiver, fill out, sign, scan and e-mail to email@example.com
- or Download the waiver, fill out, sign and mail to the address below.
Oregon Kayak and Canoe Club
PO Box 208
Vancouver, WA 98666
(This is our new address as of March 2021)
If you have any trouble, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org