Come get your roll on, pool session are back on for the '22/'23 season!
Come Join us at the North Clackamas Aquatic Park wave pool for roll sessions on alternating Wednesday and Thursday nights from 7:30 pm – 9:00 pm.
The first session will be held on Thursday, October 6th. Check-in starts at 7:00 PM at the side entrance on the north side of the building (the side closest to the community college).
You can find available pool sessions and buy your tickets at the OKCC Events Calendar. Cost is $10 for OKCC members and $20 for non-members.
Hope we see you there!
- Helmets must be worn at all times in the pool, whether you are in a boat or just spotting (nobody likes taking a creeker bow to the noggin)!
- You must be in a boat while the wave pool is turned on, spotters must exit the water for their own safety.
- Boats must be clean and free of debris, there is a hose provided outside the side door if you need it.
- You must sign an OKCC waiver to enter the pool (You only need to sign once a year). You can sign in advance by clicking on the blue banner button at the bottom right of any page on this website, or we can get you taken care of at the pool.
- You must not cross the rear float barrier in the pool as the wave generator could pose a significant hazard.
- The plastic edging of the wave pool is getting old and brittle, and of course it was never designed to be slammed into with a kayak. Please do not hit the edges with your boat. The Clackamas Pool has been very clear that damaging the edging would require a full pool shut-down for months to repair this (and the club would lose our pool privileges). Nobody wants that!